The Product Brief Introduction:
Universal tensile testing machine is widely used in tensile, compression and bending shear tests of metallic and non-metallic materials. With a wide variety of accessories, can also be used for the mechanical properties of profiles and components test. In the field of rope, belt, silk, rubber, plastic and other materials with large deformation and fast test speed, it also has a very wide application prospect. Suitable for quality supervision, teaching and scientific research, aerospace, iron and steel metallurgy, automobile, construction materials and other test fields.
Instrument meets the standard:
It meets the requirements of national standards GB/ t228.1-2010 "method of tensile test for metallic materials at room temperature" and GB/ t7314-2005 "method of metal compression test", and conforms to the data processing of GB, ISO, ASTM, DIN and other standards.It can meet the requirements and standards provided by users.
Note: the above product content and product pictures are for demonstration only. The detailed information is subject to the information provided by haida instrument.For more detailed information or requirements, please call our sales staff to obtain relevant catalogues or consult relevant information.Thank you very much!
- Maximum test force (kN) : 100kN
- Precision grade : Level 1
- Test force measurement range: 2%-100%
- Relative error of test force: < ±1%
- Test force resolution: 1/300000 of the maximum test force
- Deformation measurement range: 2%-100%
- Relative error of deformation indication: < ±1%
- Deformation resolution: the maximum deformation is 1/300,000
- Displacement indication: relative error < ±1%
- Displacement resolution (mm) : 0.001mm
- Speed range: 0.01mm/min ~ 500mm/min (stepless speed regulation)
- Stretch stroke (mm) : 650mm
- Compressed space (mm) : 650mm
- Test width (mm) : 450mm
- Fixture: stretch, compress, bend, shear, peel, tear, etc
- Main machine external dimension (mm) : 868mm*580mm*1836mm
- Servo motor power (kW) : 1.0kW
- Total weight (kg) : 600kg