Main functions of universal tensile testing machine
Common test items:
Tensile stress, tensile strength, breaking strength, elongation at break, constant tensile stress, constant stress elongation, constant stress value, tear strength, arbitrary point force value, arbitrary point elongation, withdrawal force , Adhesive force and the calculated value of the peak value, pressure test, shear peel force test, bending test, pull-out force puncture force test.
Special test items:
1. The coefficient of elasticity is the definition of Young's modulus of elasticity: the ratio of the normal stress component to the normal strain in the same phase. To determine the coefficient of material rigidity, the higher the value, the stronger the material.
2. Proportion limit: The load can maintain a proportional relationship with the elongation within a certain range, and the maximum stress is the ratio limit.
3. Elastic limit: the maximum stress that the material can withstand without being permanently deformed.
4. Elastic deformation: After removing the load, the deformation of the material completely disappears.
5. Permanent deformation: After removing the load, the material still remains deformed.
6. Yield point: When the material is stretched, the deformation increases quickly but the stress does not change. This point is the yield point. The yield point is divided into upper and lower yield points. Generally, the above yield point is regarded as the yield point. Yield: The load exceeds the proportional limit and the elongation is no longer proportional. The load will drop suddenly, and then within a period of time, the elongation will fluctuate greatly. This phenomenon is called yielding.
7. Yield strength: The load at which the permanent elongation reaches a certain value when stretched, divided by the original cross-sectional area of the parallel part, to obtain the quotient.
8. Spring K value: the ratio of the force component and the deformation in the same phase with the deformation.