Tensile test machine can be so classified.
According to the level of automation, it can be divided into:
1. Pointer tensile test machine: This traditional tensile test machine has been basically eliminated by the digital display tensile testing machine due to its low test accuracy and low cost performance. However, in the range of small strength, it is our common tension gauge, which is often used by factories for simple strength testing of small products. Because of its low price, it is still very popular.
2. Digital display type tensile test machine is also called microcomputer type tensile testing machine: the test data is directly displayed on the LCD screen, the test items are relatively fixed, and it is often used for factory quality control.
3. Computer system tensile test machine: It is the most universal tensile testing machine. Because the test data is collected by computer, and then calculated and processed by the software program, the final data desired by the user can be obtained, and it can be printed out by the report. Commonly used in scientific research units, testing institutions, new product development, etc.
According to the control system, it can be divided into:
1. Frequency conversion system tensile test machine: the frequency conversion motor control system is adopted, and the stretching and compression speeds are controlled by the frequency conversion speed regulator.
2. Servo system tensile test machine: A servo motor control system is adopted to control the stretching and compression speed and displacement more accurately. The servo motor system is a servo control system, which adopts intelligent feedback operation, and can perform constant speed test, cycle test, programming test, etc.
3. Tensile test machine of other driving methods: controlled by DC motor, the tensile test machine of this driving method has been gradually eliminated due to its low cost performance.
According to industry and functional characteristics, it can be divided into:
1. Metal tensile test machine: the metal material has high tensile strength and small elongation, and a metal puncture extensometer is needed.
2. Rubber tensile test machine: The elongation of rubber or elastomer is relatively large, and a large puncturing device is required. At the same time, the design of the clamp must consider the characteristics of suitable rubber and cannot slip. Can be equipped with O-ring fixtures, tire industry fixtures, etc.
3. Plastic tensile test machine: The tensile strength of plastic is greater than that of rubber, and the elongation is large or small, and a three-point bending test is often tested.
4. Textile tensile test machine: The textile industry needs to test fabric fabric peeling, puncturing, tearing, single yarn stretching and other tests, and the fixture and software are relatively special.
5. Paper tensile test machine: paper needs to test tensile strength, ring pressure strength, vertical pressure, flat pressure, side pressure, peel strength, etc., with many fixtures.
6. Leather tensile test machine: leather needs to test tensile strength, tear strength, etc. The test items are relatively simple.