The test method of shoelace is: using the tensile testing machine to tear or stretch the shoelace the maximum strength, the required time, the maximum yield force, the number of times of tearing, etc.
- Select the appropriate clamp to be installed on the tension machine, and conduct a preliminary test to determine the most appropriate clamp type.
- Adjust the stretching speed to the specified value.
- Adjust the distance between the lower edge of the upper clamp clamp and the upper edge of the lower clamp clamp to be (150±2)mm.
- Clamp the two ends of the shoelace in the upper and lower clamps respectively, and the sample shall be in the state of plumb after clamping.
- Click the start button to record the force value and time of use when the shoelace breaks.