Tensile testing has long been an import part of design and quality control for ensuring product safety and performance. But the tensile testing is also an essential part of the testing regime which helps deliver cost-effective consistency and efficiency in manufacturing and assembly.Simply speaking, with tensile testing, the products becomes more reliable.
Haida has been committed to the production of tensile testers for nearly 17 years. During this process, we listened to the suggestions of users, started from users, and continued to upgrade and iterate. The newly developed 50KN tensile machine has been interviewed.
HD-AB615-S Computerized Universal Test Machine, is professionally specialized in plastic film, composite, soft packaging materials, plastic hose, adhesive, adhesive tape, medical adhesive, medical device, release paper, protective film, composite cover, metal foil, diaphragm, backboard material, non-woven fabric, rubber, paper and other products of tensile, peeling, deformation, tear, bonding, puncture force, opening force, low speed unwinding force, pull force and other performance tests.
Principle of Operation：Clamp both ends of the sample, fix the lower clamp on the machine table, and move the upper clamp upward with the beam to stretch the sample until it is deformed or broken. After the test, the clamp will automatically return to its position. The computer automatically calculates the test data and exports the report.
(1) Structural features
1. Double-column ball screw drive to ensure high-precision and stable operation of the instrument;
2. The force value test system provides force value accuracy better than 1.0, and the test data is accurate;
3. The system has built-in USB interface and network port to facilitate the data transmission and external access of the system.
(2) Functional characteristics
1. The instrument integrates multiple professional and independent test procedures such as stretching, peeling, tearing, heat sealing, fixed extension tensile, down pressure, puncture retention, etc., providing users with a variety of test items;
2. With travel limit protection, overload protection, leakage protection and other functions;
3. It has multiple control methods such as constant speed, constant deformation, constant strain, constant stress rate, constant strain rate, etc. The control modes can be switched at will;
4. Supports comparison and analysis of group test data, with multi-unit conversion function.